Saturday, 14 January 2017
Friday, 13 January 2017
Media Personality, Stephanie Coker and her husband, Olumide Aderinokun are currently in Cape Town, South Africa.
The couple who had their traditional wedding in December 2016, are currently having having a good time in South Africa.
See photos below......
Two months after a similar occurrence happened in Kenya, another married woman and her lover got stuck in bed after her husband had consulted a witch-doctor for a charm.
According to Tuko News, the adulterous couple from Kisii region of Kenya were recently nabbed at a hotel, where they were committing the act.
In the video below, they were carried on the back of a pick-up truck and taken around town where residents could hear them crying in pains.
Watch Video HERE
As part of its efforts to curtail criminality and social vices, Borno State government has announced a ban on the sale of alcohol and prostitution in the state.
He said that mobile courts would be set up to try violators of the new law.
According to him, “the sale of alcohol is, hereby, banned throughout the state with effect from January 20.
The Commissioner, however, explained that military and paramilitary formations across the state are exempted from the ban.
“Military and paramilitary formations (Mammy Markets) are exempted as provided by the Liquor Business (Prohibition) Law, 2000.
“Those engaged in the activities above, particularly in Galadima, Gamboru, Moduganari, Wulari, Hot Bite, Baga Road, Mairi, London Ciki, Artillery and along Giwa Barracks are hereby warned to take note.”
Lawan called on owners of unregistered chemists and patent medicine stores to register their outfits or be made to face the wrath of the law.
“Government will not tolerate a situation where unregistered or unlicensed persons engage in such business that directly touches on the health of the citizenry.”
Several people are feared dead in an early morning bomb blast in Madagali town in Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa.
An eye witness who simply identified himself as Baba, said the blast occurred near a checkpoint at the entrance of the town.
“The suicide bombers blew themselves up alongside the two vigilante members that approached them,” Baba said.
Speaking on the development, the member representing Madagali/Michika Federal Constituency, Mr Adamu Kamale, said he got the report but that the information showed that there was no death.
“Information available to me showed that there was no death in the blast, except that some people sustained injuries,” Kamale said.
He called for more deployment of troops to comb the Madagali axis of Sambisa which he said was still habouring insurgents.
When contacted, the Chairman of Madagali Local Government, Alhaji Yusuf Mohammed, also confirmed the incident but said he could not give details because he was not in town.
“I was outside the town for an official engagement but I was called and informed about the incident.
That is all I can tell you for now,” Mohammed said.
On Jan. 4, three female suicide bombers who were on their way to Gulak market in Madagali Local Government Area were intercepted by the vigilante.
This is why one needs to be very careful while buying things online. Photos of a "unique" Plasma TV have been trending online and here's why.
According to a Facebook user, she ordered a 55-inch smart TV but rather she got a 55-inch board to her shock. The photos which were posted on Facebook yesterday has gone viral -with over 100,000 shares...
Socialite, Dokun Olumofin, has given the difference between a f**k boy and a yoruba demon.
According to him,
There are 2 types of Yoruba Demons; .
1. The Grand Master Yoruba Demon and the Yoruba Demon. The Grand Master Yoruba Demon is in the worst category of men in terms of character. A woman should run for her Life upon meeting the Grand Master.
2. A fuck boy or fuck boys are from all the over the world while a YDemon or Grand Master YDemon are from Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Oyo Excluding Kwara and Kogi State.
3. A fb can end up marrying after years of breaking hearts but a YDemon cannot be saved.
4. A fb sleeps with a minimum of at least 82 women a year, while a Y demon 71 and the Grand Master YDemon scores a record breaking of 120 women a year.
5. A Grand Master YDemon plans with his mother and father to call his prey "Our future wife, Omalicha, Our Queen" all a subterfuge for more women to fall.
6. A fb usually lives around Banana Island, Surulere, GRA, Allen Avenue, Asokoro, Benin while YDemons and Grand Master Ydemons have their head quarters in Lekki Phase 1, Malaysia&London.
7. A fb usually ends up marrying a senior runs girl while the Grand Master YD turns senior runs girls into Baby Mamas.
8. The Grand Master YD are from Ondo State, Lagos State and Ogun State while the Nigerian Head Quarters of Fuck Boys is Edo State.
9. The YD & Grand Master YD show up to events mostly clad in expensive looking white native attire&heavy traditional beads around their neck&wrists. The "Professors" even go as much as carrying Walking Sticks&Umbrellas.
10. The Fuck Boys&Yoruba Demons& Grand Master Yoruba Demons never use a condom hence countless Baby Mamas.
Music star Mc Galaxy visited media personality Emmanuel Ugolee at the hospital this afternoon where he gave him N1million cash as his contribution to Emmanuel's treatment. The TV host has been battling Kidney disease for years now and needs N50million for a transplant.
This happened in Zimbabwe. Several congregants at Goodness and Mercy Ministries had to part with US$10 (bout N5000) each to buy what were termed anointed umbrellas.
The umbrellas, the church leader Prophet Freddy said, had divine powers to protect owners from lightning strikes and storms during this rainy season.
The umbrellas were also said to have the ability to protect congregants from evil spirits.
“God instructed me to pray for these umbrellas and there will be no member of this church who will buy the umbrella and get struck by lightning or will be tormented by demons.
“2017 is a year of overtaking and this year we shall overtake if you have faith, God will use these umbrellas to perform miracles, signs and wonders,”
said prophet Freddy.
A White House visitor suffered a cut below her eye Monday after she was bitten by the first family's dog, Sunny.
The 18-year-old, who was not identified, was bitten when she went to pet the 4-year-old Portuguese Water Dog.
TMZ reports that the bite left a gash under the girl’s eye and she was treated by the Obama's family
doctor who said she needed stitches.
This is not the first time Sunny made headlines. In 2013, the $2,500-dog jumped on a toddler during a holiday party while being held by the first lady. In that instance, the girl was fine, Sunny even reportedly licked her face.
Photo credit - TMZ
This is a hilarious scene from a yet to be released movie featuring the busty Cossy Ojiakor and the versatile actor, Jide Kosoko.
Cossy Orjiakor shared the video online to honour the great man on his birthday yesterday – 12th of January, 2017.
The circumstances behind the panic as observed in the video is currently unknown but social media users have found it interesting.
Miss Cossy nastily flaunted her watermelons towards the end of the short clip as she made weird faces.
Watch Video HERE
Taiwo Idowu aka Slim Teezy is one of the budding socialites in the largest city in West Africa, Ibadan.
The young and agile damsel has a strong passion for attending social events as seen on her social media page and she is an amazing dancer too.
Slim Teezy is a known face in popular nightclubs in Oyo State where she comfortably smokes her 'Shisha' with so much passion as she rocks body-revealing clothes.
She's a big fan of Wizkid and has twerked breathtakingly to some of his dance tracks. Reports have it that she is heavily coveted by men who love them slim and portable. Uhmm
Watch A Video of Slim T doing her thing HERE
MMM Nigeria has returned, 13th January, 2016, after freezing Nigerian users account in December, 2016.
Read their statement below:
We are open!!!
The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))
It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By
joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))
This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))
Here we go.
1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.
2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.
We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))
As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))
This is the way it''s going to be.
Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!
Nigerians now go be like...